Car park automated solutions
Fully Automated Car Park Systems
The system allows a customer to give the maximum number of car park spaces in a given area. The automation in the system requires very less tolerances between cars during the storage and retrieval process. A typical conventional parking space requires more car park space in order to avoid accidents while the automation generally needs about 50% less space and allows the client to save space and related costs.
These systems have to be designed in the conceptual/design stage of a project and generally requires several rounds of discussions with different parties involved to get the best solution based on operational parameters.
Used for applications:
- hospitals / hotels / hotel apartments’
- commercial buildings
- residential buildings
- mixed – used development
- system requires very small footprint area for every car park space
- system can be designed with steel frame structure or a concrete structure.
- safe for user and cars (no narrow ramps, dark stairs, no damage caused by theft or vandalism)
- no costly illumination and ventilation necessary
- well adaptable to individual project requirements
- different car heights possible, e.g. Vans, SUVs
- easy operation with several control options, e.g. transponder chip or remote control
- suitable for residential- and office building, for public parking, car-sharing, car-rent, car-service centres
- following the idea of "Green-Parking"
Used for applications
- public car park space managed by valet parking management company
- car park space for an office building
- local municipalities
- for different car dimensions and weight of 2.0 t to 2.6 t
- freestanding above ground structure
- independent parking
- high level of operating and functional safety (TÜV / CE certified)
- easy operation with transponder chips
- system can be designed for different carwidths, lengths and weights
Mechanical Car Park Systems
The MCPS is a mechanical hydraulic system with horizontal platforms and designed for vertical stacking. Each system has the same footprint as one parking space, and could be used in facilities, where space is a premium requirement, such as offices, hotels and residences. The operation is simple by buttons/keys from a panel with easy access and close to the lift.
Mechanical car park systems can be designed with or without a pit, and can be conveniently arranged for indoor or outdoor applications.
Why mechanical car lift (without a pit)?
- to double the car park space in a given area.
- a simple and modular installation. System could be dismantled and re-installed*
- Flexibility to propose different platform heights and will be based on the available garage heights
- low maintenance costs and proven hydraulic technology.
- * - Strictly under ALS supervision to make sure the electricals/mechanical installation are done correctly.
Used for applications
- for valet parking in hotels/hotel apartments/offices
- for residential villas