Ball, Castor, Gravity and Roller Decks
Designed to manually and safely transfer the cargo pallets and ULDs in omni-directions within the warehouse by interfacing with different cargo handling equipment. The modular design depends on the customers’ requirements and is usually manufactured in modules for ease of transportation, installation and expansion/relocation, if necessary. The decks are usually equipped with accessories such as built-in weighing scales, ram protections, volume measuring devices and other various options.
The conveying of ULDs within the warehouse or to the ramp, the heavy duty Roller Decks are built of height adjustable legs to support a conveying height of 208/508 mm. The roller decks can be motor or gravity operating for the staging of cargo with different dimensions ranging from 5 to 20ft and a capacity of up to 1,400 kg.
ULD Pallet Mover
This allows the user to move heavy goods around the warehouse safely on the Slave Pallets (app. dim 3350 x 2620 mm) and most significantly will give them the ability to fully control their ULD operations. This model quoted is a ride-on version.
- The Donkey and Slave Pallets are designed such that the forks of the moving unit will be inserted underneath the Slave Pallet; Slave Pallets are easily stackable for storage purposes
- The Donkey has three forks for stability and heavy duty carrying capacity
- The Donkey can turn on one point therefore using the minimum turning radius possible with and without a Slave Pallet load
- The Donkey has forward and reverse travel controls, and it has relatively high speed capability
- The Donkey has a load capacity of 7.5 tons (6.8 tons plus weight of Slave Pallet)
- The Donkey does not have a weighing unit or digital indicator on-board as according to our experience, the calibration of this unit will be an issue and a huge recurrence. The pallet can be weighed in another location and the Donkey will be used only as a mean of transportation.
- This concept enables the user to do the build-up / break-down of ULD on the pallets smoothly and efficiently and minimizes damage to the ULD and goods
- The moving unit is battery operated and contains indication of the battery charge status
Heavy duty Belt conveyors and Roller curve conveyors
The Slave Pallet is used is Air Cargo preparation to transport, loading and unloading of ULDs.
The usage of the Slave Pallets is very versatile. It can be used as a mobile Workstation for build-up and break down of ULDs and Cargo Pallets and as a Storage media (single or staged). Staging pallets is very useful where several Slave Pallets enable the quick load and unload of a truck or the fast receipt and dispatch of ULDs to/from the ULD system. When not in use, the Slave Pallets are easily stackable for storage to save floor space.
The Slave Pallets are designed for heavy loads with heavy duty rollers for transportation of up to 6.8 tons of cargo. The Slave Pallets are designed fo
The advantage of the Slave Pallet is the mobility and the flexibility of the overall system. The operator is free to combine the components for an economic configuration, as required in special situations.