Muscat International Cargo Terminal
Location: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Capacity: 260,000 tonnes
Warehouse area: Approx. 29,000 sq. mts
Installation of a turnkey cargo solution for the terminal which includes:
- 2 x 20ft ETV (elevated transfer vehicles) system
- ULD storage system with 4 levels with a total height of 11.5 m.
- 162 numbers of 20ft ULD & 7 numbers of 10ft ULD storage capacity.
- Airside Bypass Lanes, Conveyors and RA Decks
- Airside interface with 2 FMC conveyor and 6 tilting conveyors
- Lowerable workstations 10ft & 20 ft.
- Fully automated dolly passage in the middle of ETV system and bypass conveyor line.
- 10% Cold/freezer locations in the ULD racks
- Cold/Freezer Rooms for perishable items
- Doors for all freezer/ cooler rooms
- Racking systems for pallets and bulk storage.
- PLC & IT (Cargo control Host) for the of ETV system.