The system allows a customer to give the maximum number of car park spaces in a given area. The automation in the system requires very less tolerances between cars during the storage and retrieval process. A typical conventional parking space requires more car park space in order to avoid accidents while the automation generally needs about 50% less space and allows the client to save space and related costs. They can be used for various applications, such us hospitals/hotels, commercial buildings, residential buildings and mixed – used development
• System requires very small footprint area for every car park space.
• System can be designed with steel frame structure or a concrete structure.
• Safe for user and cars (no narrow ramps, dark stairs, no damage caused by theft).
• No costly illumination and ventilation necessary.
• Well adaptable to individual project requirements.
• Different car heights possible, e.g. Vans, SUVs.
• Easy operation with several control options, e.g. transponder chip or remote control.
These systems make use of mechanical lift technology with the additions of electricals and PLC to make the car platform move. The system works to store cars from 3 levels high up to a maximum of 6 levels. All parking places can be selected and used independently. The column-free construction ensures that vertical supports are only required at every 2 or 3 parking places next to each other. They can be used for different applications, such us local municipalities, office buildings and public car park space managed by valet parking management company.
• For different car dimensions and weight of 2.0 t to 2.6 t.
• Freestanding above ground structure.
• High level of operating and functional safety (TÜV/CE certified).
• Easy operation with transponder chips.
• System can be designed for different car widths, lengths and weights.