It is a mechanical hydraulic system with horizontal platforms and designed for vertical stacking. Each system has the same footprint as one parking space,
and could be used in facilities, where space is a premium requirement, such as offices, hotels and residential villas. The operation is simple by buttons/keys from a panel with easy access and close to the lift.
Why mechanical car lift?
• To double the car park space in a given area.
• A simple and modular installation. system could be dismantled and re-installed.
• Flexibility to propose different platform heights and based on the available garage heights.
• Low maintenance costs and proven hydraulic technology.
These systems make use of mechanical lift technology with the additions of electricals and PLC to make the car platform move. The system works to store cars from 3 levels high up to a maximum of 6 levels. All parking places can be selected and used independently. The column-free construction ensures that vertical supports are only required at every 2 or 3 parking places next to each other. They can be used for different applications, such us local municipalities, office buildings and public car park space managed by valet parking management company.
• For different car dimensions and weight of 2.0 t to 2.6 t.
• Freestanding above ground structure.
• High level of operating and functional safety (TÜV/CE certified).
• Easy operation with transponder chips.
• System can be designed for different car widths, lengths and weights.